We are excited to reopen the Weatherspoon safely to the public. Some of the protocols we’ve instituted for the benefit of staff, volunteers, and visitors are: WAM will provide visitors:
• A face covering, if you don’t have your own
• Hand sanitizer throughout the building
• Social distancing markers
• Guidelines for maximum occupancy in galleries and other public spacesIn addition, we ask all visitors, volunteers, and staff to:
• Not enter if you have been symptomatic with fever and/or cough
• Wear a face covering
• Avoid close contact with others through social distancing
• Wash hands often or use hand sanitizer
• Adhere to visitor occupancy limits posted at each gallery
Visit our website often for additional information. Become a Friend of the Weatherspoon today, it's FREE!
Learn more HERE
The museum’s staff and volunteers eagerly anticipate welcoming you back.